Rental Requirements for Motorcycles and Spyder
- Insurance is mandatory through our insurance provider.
- Must have valid U.S. or similar International drivers/motorcycle license.
- Riders must be at least 21 years of age.
- Helmets must be worn by all riders/passengers.
- Riders and passengers must sign a Liability and Rental Agreement at pick-up.
- Major credit card required for $1,000 security deposit: Visa, Mastercard or American Express*
The motorcycle rental is based on availability. A 50% deposit is necessary to reserve your motorcycle rental.
If cancelled 30 days or more prior to the rental date you will receive a 100% refund.
If cancelled 29 – 15 days prior to the rental date you will receive a 50% refund.
If cancelled 14 – 0 days prior to the rental date you will receive a 25% refund.
The reservation will be cancelled if you arrive later than one hour from your appointment time unless prior arrangements have been made. No refunds for early return.
Reservations may be changed or modified up to 15 days prior to the rental date at no extra cost. Any changes or modifications made within 14 days of the rental date will be assessed following the cancellation policy.
*A security deposit of $1,000 is required, which will be authorized but not charged on your credit card. The security deposit includes a service fee of $100 that will be added to the repair estimate in case of an incident. It will be voided upon the safe, incident-free return of the motorcycle. As the Renter, you are fully responsible for anything (excluding normal wear & tear and mechanical breakdown) that happens to the motorcycle that you’ve rented until it is returned to us.