Rent My Motorcycle LLC, is an authorized dealer for Kendon Motorcycle Trailers & Lifts. We rent and sell Kendon Motorcycle Trailers.
Kendon Trailers is the originator of Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailers and Motorcycle Lifts. Since 1991, the Kendon brand has been synonymous with high quality, durability and innovation. No other Motorcycle Trailer competitor can claim torsion axles with independent suspension, triangulated round tube construction or, of course, the patented fold up, Stand-Up™ design that allows the Folding Trailers and Motorcycle Lifts to fit in tight spaces.
Call 561-635-8648 for more information. Or click on the link below for Kendon Trailers website.
Single – $25 per day, 6 day minimum.
Double – $35 per day, 6 day minimum.
PURCHASE PRICES (Starting at:)
Single Ride-Up Trailer – $2995.95
Features & Benefits:
– Easily ride up and load up to a thousand pound full dress touring motorcycle
– The ideal solution to tow a full dress touring bike towed by a compact or midsized tow vehicle
– SRL (Suspension Reactive Loading) incorporates the weight of the motorcycle to compress the suspension to flatten out the apex of the ramp for a flatter and lower loading angle
– Ramp sections are lightweight and can be stored on the trailer while fully loaded and are small enough to store in the trunk of a compact car
– Lightweight, can be easily stood up for vertical storage and rolled on its casters
Hand crafted in the USA
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
Double Ride-Up Trailer – $3699.95
Features and Benefits:
– Incorporates Kendon’s new SRL (Suspension Reactive Loading) technology
– Eliminates the apex created by a traditional ramp angle and the bed of the trailer when loading and unloading
– Independent torsion suspension on the Kendon trailer works with the loading ramp to eliminate the apex and creates a smooth parallel surface for loading and unloading
-Much lower angle when loading/unloading a bike and virtually no point to hit the frame of the bike
– Suspension compresses and lowers the bed of the trailer while loading a motorcycle and raises it back up to towing height after the bike is fully loaded onto the trailer
– Easy ride-up loading design (Always use spotter when loading/unloading)
– Newly designed rear section offers a lower ramp angle for easier loading
– New steel mesh ramp surface improves traction and increases loading stability
– New Ride-up loading ramp featuring fold-out footboards
– Full 2,000 lb. capacity
– Lightweight, can easily be stood up for vertical storage and moved on its casters
– Made in USA
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
Overview: 2015 Kendon Trailers
Raised Rail Guidance System with Oversized Tubing
You simply cannot see the front wheel of some of the heavy weight touring bikes for loading and unloading. The new design provides superior guidance of the front wheel into and out of the wheel chock.
Wheel Chock with Changed Leverage and New Pivot Point
Easier to pull a super heavyweight bike out of the wheel chock when unloading. New contour design hugs closer to the tire giving greater clearance for chin fairings and low fenders.
13″ Radial Tires on Chrome Wheels as Standard Equipment
Standard equipment on all 2015 Kendon Trailers. Softer, smoother and quieter ride (you’ll feel it). Improved fuel economy, wider flat footprint for better tire wear, reduced blow out risk at high loads and high speeds. Superior puncture resistance and better tracking.